JellyPages.com

Friday, April 28, 2017

WELCOME TO TERM 2!

Hello parents,

I'm excited to say it's just a few days before the beginning of Term 2! I can't wait to see everyone back at school on Monday, ready for lots of new learning.

Partnership with home is important to me as a teacher. I'm looking forward to meeting more parents and getting to know you all. To help me get a head start with my new class I'll have some paper copies in the classroom of an optional parent survey. This covers the points below. Alternatively you might like to email me - rachel@georgestreet.school.nz

-Tell me something that makes your child special (talents, abilities, interests etc.)
-What would you like your child to learn more of this year?
-What makes your child feel happy?
-A good teacher for my child is someone who...
-Some academic concerns I have about my child are…
-Other comments

See you next week.

Warm regards,
Miss Barker.


No comments:

Post a Comment